GI PipesOur product range includes a wide range of hot dipped gi pipes and gi pipes.
Approx. Price: Rs 75 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Thickness||0.9 mm - 30 mm|
As a quality focused firm, we are engaged in offering a high-quality range of Hot Dipped GI Pipes
. Before dispatching at our clients’ end, this pipe is precisely examined by our quality inspectors against numerous parameters.
- Trouble-free installation
- Resistant to rust
- Temperature resistance
- Dimensional accuracy
Approx. Price: Rs 65 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Thickness (mm)|| 0.9 mm - 30 mm|
|Application ||Water supply Line , Pumping, Sewerage, etc. |
|Outer Diameter||20 mm - 1220 mm|
| Technique||Hot Rolled|
Backed by our flourishing business processes, we are able to offer a superior quality range of GI Pipes
. The offered pipes are widely used in the construction of doors, windows’ frame, etc. The provided pipes are highly acclaimed by our valuable clients for their anti-corrosive property and perfect strength. Features:
- Able to bear high temperature
- Precise dimension
- Rust resistance
- Indian Standards: Specification IS: 1239 (Part-I) 1990 (Light, Medium Heavy Series) Black galvanized, plain end screwed and socketed up to 100 mm NB all series, 125 150 mm NB.
- Indian Standards: Specification IS: 1978-1982 up to 200 mm NB grade YST - 170 and YST - 210.
- Indian Standards: Specification IS: 1161-1998 up to 150 mm NB grade YST - 210 and YST - 240.
- Indian Standards: Specification IS: 3601-1984 up to 168.3 mm OD and 7.1 mm wall thickness.
- Indian Standards: Specification IS: 3589-1991 ERW Steel Tubes 150 mm to 400 mm NB.4.
- Indian Standards: Specification IS: 4270-1992 ERW Steel Tubes for water wells up to 300 mm NB.